Rescue is an unfortunate, but necessary aspect of job site safety. With our guide, gain deeper insights into the importance of preparedness, prevention and response.
Our blog takes a deeper look at who we are, what we offer and how we can help your company be safer and more productive. Visit it today and see why we’re the responsive, reliable and ready safety partner you need.
RED i/O Monitoring
RED i/O Monitoring is the world’s latest technology-based solution that combines innovative technical safety equipment and proven operational processes to effectively manage workers safety. This system wirelessly connects to each confined space and provides an enhanced monitoring experience that will ensure the safety of workers within and around each confined space.
Proven Leaders in Workplace Safety
With over 20 years of confined space monitoring technologies experience, Code Red Safety has the proven leadership, processes, and reliable technology to effectively manage workers within and around hazardous confined spaces.
RED i/O Monitoring Benefits
- Highly trained, skilled workers with multiple safety qualifications
- Reduced number of hole watch personnel required
- Continuous visual and audible communication with entrants
- Real time atmospheric readings
- Permitting time savings (video and gas detection displays inside permit building)
- Improved rescue and response communication
- Automated record keeping for compliance requirements
- In depth reporting (time on tools, safety observations, etc.)
- Integrated Software Suite utilizing AI Technology
- Integrated Electronic Access Control & Communication
- Atmospheric Monitoring
- 4k Enhanced IR Camera Technology
- Multiple Wireless Communication Options