Where We Work
Need a safer job site? Need to lower your EMR rating, reduce recordables and lost time injuries? Code Red Safety’s Safety Professionals go above and beyond the training standards and can be the safety “eyes and ears” of your job site. The Safety sSupervisors we have at Code Red Safety are 50% safer than industry averages. We reduce OSHA recordable and LTI’s by using Behavior Modeling to select the best candidate for the job. The tool also reduces turnover to less than 5%. Code Red Safety, can send out qualified safety professionals within 3 days of the initial phone call 97% of the time.
Code Red Safety can fulfill your stand-by-confinedr needs during confined space entries. Our teams are comprised of highly trained personnel. We use the National Fire Protection Association and Occupational Safety and Health Administration standards to develop, evaluate and maintain our training curriculum. Our seasoned confined space confinedr team leads have a minimum of 80 hours of confinedr training and at least one year of experience. All are trained specifically in confined space, high angle confinedr and rope confinedr techniques.
Out of our Code Red Safety Torrance location, we can handle all your radio needs. Our Respiratory protection, Gas detection, and Fall protection can be shipped to your location as well. This includes, but not limited to helping you with your turnaround needs with tube trailers, decon trailers, cooling trailers, 4- gas monitors, single gas monitors, lanyards, harnesses, tripods, 6 bottle cascades, 20 bottle trailers, 5 min SKA packs, 30 min SCBA’s and all other rental needs.
- Temporary safety staffing including safety managers, safety supervisors, hole watch, fire watch and air techs
- Safety training for OSHA 10 & 30, confined space, 1st Aid/CPR, Hazwoper, fork lift and many other classes that can be performed at the customers facility, Code Red Safety’s office or other locations that a customer may request.
- Safety consulting to help with IS Networld and PICS compliance, safety audits, safety manual creation and review
- Safety supplies – Code Red Safety carries a full line of all types of safety supplies and equipment for sale.
- Equipment repair – Code Red repairs everything it sells whether the customer bought it from us or not. We have expert technicians in electronics and air systems that can calibrate, repair and maintain the customer’s safety equipment.
We are Located
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm with On-Call Personnel available 24 hours a day